Children, Youth and Adult counseling
The Institute provide support for engaged couples, married couples, novices, priests, religious, and young boys and girls by organizing different meetings and sessions upon request.
Couple and Family counseling
In private sessions, couples are encouraged to talk freely to express intensively their day to day conflicts and challenges with a goal toward seeking understanding, forgiveness and resolution to rebuild trust and intimacy so the marriage can be fully restored . Our approach to listening and accompanying couples is marriage-focused and faith-centered.
– Private meetings with couples before marriage
– Private Encounters (Medical, Psychological, Legal, Pedagogical)
– Family Consultancy problematic by various experts
– Private Marriage Preparedness Counseling
– Home Dating for Family Issues
– Accompanying Programs